TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions for “And, Now What?” Training
The following constitute the terms and conditions to which applicants agree when booking “And, Now What?”, referred as ANW in this document (Terms and Conditions). .
1.1 Notice of new pricing will be given in advance, but we reserve the right to change prices listed without notice. The price is set at 790 euros for the 7 weeks program and 3 individual coaching session, but is offered at 590 euros for the program starting 20/01/2021
1.2 Early bird discounts (50 euro off the course fee) is available by registering within 24 hours of attending the Free Introduction session.
1.3 The training course fees is all inclusive of course materials and 3 individual coaching sessions of 1 hour each from one of the coach facilitator of the program.
2.1 Fees must be paid at the point of booking via:
2.3 We cannot invoice for fees, or accept payment, by instalments.
3. Ownership and intellectual property rights All learning materials, whether on the are owned by ANW. All intellectual property rights in all materials available from ANW, including the design, graphics and text of all printed materials and the audio of all webinars and podcasts, are owned by ANW. No learning content may be copied, reproduced, uploaded, posted, displayed or linked to in any way, in whole or in part, without the ANW’s prior permission. Any such use is strictly prohibited and will constitute an infringement of the ANW’s intellectual property rights.
4. Video recording Delegates consent to ANW recording the training course, which will be shared with attendees and used for feedback and improvements in training.
5. Behaviour ANW reserves the right to remove any delegate from a training course whose behaviour is deemed inappropriate by the ANW or its trainers. In these circumstances, the ANW will neither refund any fees nor reimburse any other costs.
6.Trainers ANW shall provide such trainers to present the training course as it, in its sole discretion, deems fit and ANW shall be entitled at any time to substitute any trainer with any other person who, in ANW’s sole discretion, it deems suitably qualified to present the relevant course.
7. Liability ANW does not accept responsibility for anyone acting as a result of information in, or views expressed on, its training courses including course materials. Opinions expressed are those of individual trainers and not necessarily those of the ANW. Participants should take professional advice when dealing with specific situations.
8. Technology ANW does not warrant that the provision of any content online will always be available or be uninterrupted, timely or error free, that defects will be corrected or that such content is secure or free from bugs, viruses, errors and omissions.
9.1 Cancellation of the training course If you need to cancel your place on the training course, you must notify ANW via email more than 7 days before the course start date. You will receive a full refund less an admin fee of 20% of the course fee. If you cancel your place less than 7 days before the course start date, you will not be entitled to a refund.
9.3 Changes and/or Cancellation by ANW ANW reserves the right to alter or cancel a training course up to and including the day of the training course in extreme circumstances. If ANW has to cancel a training course, the following will apply:
• the ANW will try to reschedule the trainingcourse and will inform you of the rescheduled dates
• if ANW is unable to reschedule the training course we will offer you a free transfer to the next available training course
• if you are unable to attend the rescheduled dates, we will offer you a 100% refund of the fee
9.4 Non-attendance If you fail to attend the course you are booked onto without giving prior notice to ANW, we will be unable to refund the course fees or offer a transfer.
GET IN TOUCH
FOR FREE SAMPLE SESSION
Zoom, Skype from all around the world or Face to Face in Amsterdam